With ten years of teaching experience and twenty years of background with computers, Cheri Boyer comes to you with the knowledge and ability to make you computer savvy and make your lives easier. As a computer consultant Cheri has managed and maintained new computers as well as small networks. She has designed and instructed various student workshops for computer usage and upkeep. By aiding small business owners in the use of computers; installing new systems, software, hardware, and small networks; troubleshooting software and hardware such as hardware failure, spyware, malware, virus removal and repair, Cheri has the knowledge to impart.
On the teaching front, Cheri worked as a Desktop Applications Instructor at New Horizons CLC, ISI, and Executrain in addition to her work as a computer consultant. She taught a variety of applications including the following seriates: MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Publisher, Visio, AutoCAD, Microsoft Visual Professional, and Windows. She has written curriculum and instruction manuals specializing in MS Office 2003 and 2007. "Her ability to communicate the information in a way that can be easily understood is amazing," said Rachid Frihi, a former student and coworker, "Cheri really strives to help someone learn. It just comes natural to her. It also helps that she knows what she's talking about."
Further computer skills include being well-versed in software for both IBM and Mac environments including Mac OSX, Adobe Illustrator and Acrobat, and DOS; the ability to use and maintain each of the MS subsets and their seriates. Cheri hopes to see each of you in class!
SCPLL Presentations: Microsoft – Office Suite 2010
- Microsoft® EXCEL 2010 for Legal Professionals: Part A: Workbooks, Data Lists, Formulas, and Tips & Tricks
- Microsoft® EXCEL 2010 for Legal Professionals: Part B: Large Worksheets, Charts & Graphs, and Advanced Formulas & Functions
- Microsoft® EXCEL 2010 for Legal Professionals: Part C: Taking the Mystery Out of Pivot Tables and Macros in Excel
- Microsoft® WORD 2010 for Legal Professionals: Part A: Using the "Ribbon," Tools, & More for Legal Documents & Forms
- Microsoft® WORD 2010 for Legal Professionals: Part B: Creating Tables, Incorporating Citations and Captions, Mail Merge, Track Changes, and Applying Collaborative Tools