Robert Musante is the country's foremost teacher of deposition cross-examination. His experience includes being a deputy district attorney in Sacramento and Alameda counties, a civil trial attorney in Contra Costa County, and a lecturer in civil trial practice at Boalt Hall Law School for 16 years. He has taught the logic essential to taking great adverse depositions to more than 40,000 litigators in 42 states and has lectured in-house to 80 law firms including:
- Attacking an Adverse Deponent's "I don't know," "I don't remember" & "I do remember"
- Great Adverse Depositions - Principles and Principal Techniques
- Combating Obstructionism at Deposition
- Mastering the Toughest-to-Craft Credibility Argument
- Attacking the Expert’s Opinion at Deposition & Trial