SCPLL collects non-identifying information to improve the functionality, content, and performance of the library's website. When you visit www.saclaw.org, we collect information regarding:
- Your Internet location (IP address)
- The pages you visit on our website
- The web page from which you came to our site
- The software you use to visit our site
The library does not:
- Collect personally identifiable information unless you voluntarily provide it to us
- Provide or sell any information to outside agencies
We use email addresses to answer email we receive. These addresses are not used for any other purpose, and are not shared with outside parties. If you wish to receive email notices about library news and upcoming events, you may register for our email listserv. Email addresses provided for this purpose are not used in other ways, nor are they shared with third parties.
When registering online for our classes, you will be required to provide personally identifying information, including your name, address, and credit card information. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to process your class registration.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.